Personal Information collected:
No personal data related to your identity is collected without your knowledge. However, during the consultation of the Website, certain user data is collected automatically:
- The IP address of the user (this address, which allows to access the Internet is assigned to the computer of the user by the internet service provider);
- The address of the website from which the user is connected directly to Ipsen Website;
- The date and time of the visit of the user on the Ipsen Website and the pages visited;
- The operating system of the user’s computer as well as its browser;
- The “cookies” (allowing determining how the user accesses the web pages, the time it does so and the number).
Therefore, Ipsen collects anonymous user data on this Website (or anonymous information), such as the pages that you visit and the searches that you undertake. These data are anonymous since it will in no event enable personal identification of the user of the Website.
We use this anonymous information to help us improve the content of our sites and to obtain overall statistics on your visits. These statistics can be prepared by third parties, the latter being bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
As per the provisions of applicable law, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the contact details above as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You also have the right to request the deletion of the personal information which we hold about you as well as oppose, for legitimate grounds, the processing of your personal information by writing to us at the contact details above.
Ipsen may collect Personal Information when you use the contact form, including: your name, e-mail address, city and country of residence, (“Personal Information”). If you wish to contact Ipsen, these categories of Personal Information are mandatory.
Use of Personal Information:
By providing Personal Information you request Ipsen to send you service communications through email
Your Personal Information will only be processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ipsen, namely having a better interaction with you.
Your Personal Information will not be sold, shared or otherwise distributed to third parties without your consent, except where we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
Term of retention of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is processed and kept for no more than three years from the latter: (i) its collection or (ii) the latest contact we have with you.
Your Personal Information will be stored on secure servers and maintained strictly confidential. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information.
Right of access, correction and objection
You have a right of access, correction, deletion, restriction and objection to the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Information or exercise any of your rights regarding your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com. If you contact us, please indicate the specific reason why you are contacting us and include a copy of a piece of identification (e.g., ID card, passport, driver’s license), subject to applicable legal requirements. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us. In this case, you will be informed about this and your Personal Information will only be retained to meet those purposes.
You can contact Ipsen’s Data Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org exercise your rights.
You can unsubscribeat any time by sendingan emailto email@example.com.
This Website uses anonymous analytics. Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device. Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your device without any risk of damaging it.
Cookies allow us to collect automatically certain user data during your use of the Website, such as:
- The IP address of the User (this address, which allows access to the Internet, is assigned to the device of the User by the Internet service provider and the information, which changes according to the session of the User, is not directly personally identifiable);
- The date and time of the visit of the User on the Website;
- The operating system of the User’s device as well as its browser;
- How the User accesses the Website.
The Website uses several types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website securely and use its features.
Performance cookies:These cookies collect information analytics about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from the Website.This includes analytics cookies generated by Google Analytics.
These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Therefore, Ipsen collects anonymous user data on the Website (or anonymous information), such as the pages that you visit and the searches that you undertake. These data are anonymous since it will in no event enable personal identification of the user of the Website.
We use this anonymous information to help us improve the content of the Website and to obtain overall statistics on your use of the Website. These statistics can be prepared by third parties, the latter being bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
Ipsen will retain the personal data collected (the cookie identifier) during thirteen months.
More information about cookies we use:
- Google Analytics: This is a third party cookie associated with Google Universal Analytics. It is used to distinguish users, distinguish unique users, throttle the request rate. The main purpose of these are performance of the website. The cookies expiration date varies, some expire after the session ends, some after 10 minutes, others after two years.
- Google Tag Manager: This is a third party cookie associated with Google Tag Manager. It is used to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.
- WordPress: This cookie name is associated with a WordPress multilingual plug-in from WPML. It stores a language value for the website. Where the cookie is set in response to a user action or request, and as long as it has a short lifespan, it can be treated as strictly necessary.
- Cloudflare: This cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.